We're undergoing a complete change in look - website, social media templates - you name it. And we want you to be a part of it!
About Peers Bridge
Peers Bridge is a social enterprise that develops and implements cultural integration workshops and courses for newcomers in Sweden. Our mission is to promote an inclusive and diverse society through creative, interactive and innovative training methods.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms. We are currently redesigning our website and would also like to launch social media campaigns.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team, who are very excited to share this launch with an intern hoping to gain extensive online experience. We use English as our working language.
- Contribute to redesigning the website - We don't just want your designing skills, but we want your creative ideas and inputs.
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks - We want to talk about culture, about integration, about people - Have ideas? Share them with us!
- Assist with online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Optimize website and social media
- Perform keyword analysis
- Perform cost/benefit analysis
- Marketing/Strategic Communication major
- Ideally, previous professional experience with social media platforms
- Solid understanding of youth markets
- Energetic and creative
- Hard-working and team-oriented
- Professional English Writing/Speaking
- Practical experience with a website launch and social media campaigns
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
If you think this interests you and you have something to contribute to our team, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and portfolio (if you have one) and lets get talking. Please use the subject line: Social Media Intern